- When you add a page, the new page will be created one level below the current page.
- Page titles must be unique within the wiki.
1. Go to the page where you want to add a new subordinate page (known here as a Child page).
On the top left, click Create.
2. Click in the title field, indicated by the grey Page Title.
3. Type the page name/title.
4. Click below the page title in the text field. Type text and create content.
Click Save (bottom right corner of text field) when ready.
If you cannot see the Save button, keep on scrolling down until you see it.
You can also use a keyboard shortcut: Ctrl-S (Win) or ⌘-S (Mac).
5. Done! View your handiwork.
- Refer to Organise wiki pages to learn more about the page structure of the wiki and rearranging pages
- You can always rectify page placement later, so do not be unduly worried about adding a page incorrectly.
It is good practice to:
- Use the What did you change? field below the text editor to document the changes you have made.
- Uncheck Notify watchers if your edit is minor or does not warrant an automatic email notification to those who are tracking changes on the page or wiki.