There are three possibilities on how to change your display name in a Zoom Meeting.
- Go to https://nus-sg.zoom.us and sign in.
- Click on Profile.
- Click Edit.
- First type in your First Name and Last Name.
- Click Save Changes.
- Then you will see your Display Name change accordingly.
In a Zoom Meeting
- Click on Participants button.
- In the Participant Panel on the right, look for your name (it's at the top).
- Click on "More" button beside your name, and select Rename.
Type in your preferred display name.
Your device may also have stored your name.
- Launch Zoom Client/App.
- Click Join.
- Type in Your Name: (Change this to preferred name)
- Check the box "Remember my name for future meetings"
Manual Breakout Room Tip
For easier manual Breakout Room grouping, you may want to ask students to rename themselves with their group names at the front.
Example: Gp1_Adam, T1-Adam or 1-Adam.